Taylor Morrison is a quasi-creative, communicator, and a change agent. She leads employee engagement at a telematics startup by day, a brand strategy firm and an e-commerce shop by night, advocates for water and sanitation health in her spare time, and writes every moment in between.
Her work experience spans from working for a Fortune 100 company as a participant in their Leadership Development Program to working at a startup as their first full-time employee and their Vice President of Operations.
Ultimately, Taylor seeks to help people live fuller and freer lives. Through Jubilant, her brand strategy firm, she helps mission-driven organizations define, develop, and declare their brands and to build the systems that create a brand worth celebrating. Through her online shop, Emancipation, she helps customers find their own freedom through simple, seasonal, self-care practices.
Current Residence: Chicago, Illinois
Favorite Food: Pasta.
Additional Social Media: @wearejubilant
Contact via email: email@example.com
- Brand platform design including logo design and brand identity design ($1250) and website design (starts at $1500)
- A brand purpose-building session around mission, vision, and values (Value = $250)
- Brand-aligned process creation (starts at $250)
- Products from my online shop
- I'm looking to partner with photographers and influencers.
- Open to other offers!