Naomi Okubo / NAMI (Daydrift Box)
My name is Naomi and I'm the co-owner of NAMI. We do a couple of businesses including, Daydrift Box(A Californian Lifestyle Subscription Box), Aleo Olea(Select Shop focused on small business/brands) and a distribution business for small businesses from LA to Japan.
I started Sun-Kissed Box (A Californian Lifestyle Subscription Box) 4 years ago. I'm originally from Japan and I just fell in love with LA and wanted to share it with the people in Japan. This year we had to rename the brand to Daydrift Box and we are looking to expand our box to the U.S.. I love my job because I get to meet people that are doing what they love! By buying products from small local businesses we get to support the community and sending them to Japan, we get to make people happy in Japan with unique products.
I can help with:
Include your product in our box!
Exposure through Social Media
Consulting on a subscription box service
Help build a website with Wordpress
If you need gift boxes for events
Japanese / If you want to expand to the Japanese market
I can use help with easy designs using Adobe softwares (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
I also work at a design & printing company, so I can help you get a good deal if you ever need to print a flyer, business cards, poster.
We also make promotional goods if you are interested!
Current Residence: Los Angeles, California
Favorite Food: Ice cream!!
Contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consulting on a subscription box service $100~
- Help build a website with Wordpress $500~
- If you need gift boxes for events $800~
- I can use help with easy designs using Adobe softwares (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) $20~
- Printing $20~
- Connections to other small local business that make products that will be a perfect fit for our box!
- Collaborations for projects (Brands, Photographers, Events, etc.)
- Exposure through Social Media
- Relationships with other hard working boss ladies!