Mimi Wertz / Spinaker Digital
Mimi builds and manages websites (including UX experience), creates email and social media campaigns, as well as paid advertisements, community management, offers social content creation and much more. In Mimis words, "I'm passionate about working with non-profits, small businesses, and entrepreneurs to solve their digital problems and connect them with their audience."
Proficient in Wordpress, Joomla, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, SnapChat, Google Plus and social media management tools such as Intellibuzz, Falcon Social, Sprout Social, and Google Analytics
Proficient in Mailchimp, Intertwyne, Constant Contact, Silverpop, Genius Mailer, Squarespace, Blogger, Expression Engine, TV Eyes, Wix, Cision, and Canva
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher
Knowledge of basic HTML and CSS coding, UX, Adobe, Photoshop, and Notepad++
Current Residence: Alexandria, VA
Favorite Food: Mac + Cheese.
Additional Social Media: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mimiwertz/
Contact via email: email@example.com
- Manage and update websites. ($175/hour)
- Develop digital and online launch and ongoing strategy. ($175/hour)
- Create and manage email campaigns including newsletters, marketing, and drip campaigns. ($175/hour)
- Manage and advise on social media content including creating editorial calendars. ($175/hour)
- Coordinate digital advertising campaigns including budget management, media buys, and optimization. ($175/hour)
- Brand Identity
- Logo Design
- Open to other offers!