Jessie Kershisnik / Flint House
Hey there! I'm Jessie — the founder and designer behind Flint House. I thoughtfully craft brand identities that are meaningful, refined, and authentic — tastefully tailored to you. With mindfulness and sophistication at my roots, I aim to create designs that are both timeless and effective — transcending trends while still attracting the right people. Though I'm currently based in Chicago, I've worked with businesses and creatives worldwide!
I take on a holistic approach when it comes to branding & web design, always starting each project with strategic research into my clients' businesses before the design work even begins. With this mindful approach to each project, I am able to not only help my clients accurately portray their brands to the world, but also help them effectively attract their ideal target market and see increased growth and success in their businesses.
Current Residence: Chicago, IL
Favorite Food: Miso Ramen.
Contact via email: email@example.com
- Logo Design ($800)
- BRANDING ESSENTIALS — Brand strategy, color palette, visual inspiration moodboard, primary logo, & secondary logo ($1300)
- THE FULL IDENTITY — Branding Essentials + brand marks, brand pattern (if applicable), font system, brand style guide, and 3 collateral item designs of your choice ($2300)
- Basic Squarespace Website/Blog Design ($1700)
- Squarespace E-Commerce Design ($2500+)
- Open to other design work (Price Varies)
- Printing Services
- Accounting Services
- Product/lifestyle Photography
- Product Styling
- Open to other offers!