Grace Avila / Grace Niu Design
Hi! I'm Grace, the owner of Grace Niu Design. I'm a formally trained graphic designer (and do this at a 9-5 also!) but my business focuses on custom wedding stationery. Grace Niu Design was created out of my love for print design and paper products. I started doing calligraphy and hand-lettering in 2014, and I love incorporating it into my designs for my clients so that they know they are getting something unique. The style of stationery I design is aimed towards the modern, indie, or style-obsessed bride. I also take on limited branding work since my background is in graphic design, and am passionate about excellent stationery styling.
Current Residence: Des Plaines, IL (Chicago suburb)
Favorite Food: Thai food, pho, basically any noodles.
Contact via email: email@example.com
- Custom wedding stationery ($1200-3500)
- Basic logo design: starts at ($600)
- Brochure/pricing guide design: starts at ($300)
- Spot calligraphy: starts at $50 per word
- Envelope calligraphy: starts at ($3.50)
- Other event paper goods (place cards, menus, etc): please inquire
- Open to other work!
- Product Styling
- Social Media strategy
- Business Coaching
- Open to other offers!