Catherine Dunlavey Photography
I'm a classically trained biologist turned adventurous couples and portrait photographer. I split my time between Connecticut and Scotland. I love adventuring and travelling and this manifests in the shoot locations I use. My greatest strength is my ability to help people feel comfortable and have fun in front of my lens to produce candid, movement centric photos. I love capturing joy and excitement and the entire process is so meaningful to me! I provide highly personalised and tailored adventurous couples shoots and individual portraits.
Photography is a way to press pause for just a second and preserve the emotions, memories and uniqueness of a moment or season in your story and to me that is the most valuable part of the process. A photo can be a precious memory or a way to say "Hey world! This is me!" and I'd feel lucky to help any of you do that!
Current Residence: Connecticut
Favorite Food: Mango Avocado Salsa
Additional Social Media Links: https://www.facebook.com/CatherineJPhoto/
Contact via email: email@example.com
- Couples/Engagement Photography (adventurous setting) with 20 edited high-res digital files - $450
- Senior Photography (10 edited high-res images) - $300
- Portraits/Lifestyle Photography (10 edited high-res images) - $300
- Introduction to DSLR Cameras and Lightroom
- Lifestyle Photography
- Graphic, Logo, or Web Design
- SEO support
- Coaching, mentoring
- Open to other offers!