Baily Hancock HQ
Baily Hancock is a Collaboration Consultant, Speaker, and Podcast Host who helps entrepreneurs gain credibility through collaboration and grow their business. Through her 1:1 consulting, group programs, podcast, and speaking gigs, Baily teaches people to collaborate with their community to achieve their goals. A self-described, "Type-A with a dash of woo", she provides entrepreneurs with the practical tools they need to succeed in business and empowers them with the motivation they need to feel inspired doing it.
Current Residence: Culver City, California
Favorite Food: Sushi
Additional Social Media Links: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CollaborationCoalition/
Contact via email: email@example.com
- Speaking/Workshop instructing on the topic of partnerships/collaboration ($1,000/2-hr workshop)
- 90-minute "pick my brain" session where you can ask and any all partnership/collaboration questions and get advice/feedback/suggestions ($250)
- Guest Blog Post on the topics of collaboration/partnerships ($100/article)
- The opportunity to come on my podcast, "Stop, Collaborate & Listen": (no dollar amount, but you must currently be leveraging collaboration in your business to qualify and be willing to promote your episode when it airs)
- Copywriting (podcast episode recaps/blog posts)
- Graphic Design
- Open to other offers!